[Spridgets] A MODERN PARABLE -- No LBC

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 10 16:05:45 MDT 2007

Hey, Rick, no need to come across as the angelic model of Mr Perfect car
driver just yet, <smile> all I was doing is pointing out, I'm not blaming.
There's no need to leap into defence mode. <smile>   I fully agree with Jim,
there are many that are better.  Don't forget the original post identified a
problem between different management styles and some vehicles certainly
reflect it.

GRD