[Spridgets] Heavy metal missing

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 10 08:26:05 MDT 2007

The going thing around here is stealing copper for recycling.  Thieves are hitting construction sites and electric power substations where they disconnect the ground strap, connect it to their trucks and pull it out of the ground.

Sample story:
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/new-brunswick/story/2006/06/06/nb-copperthieves20060605.html
or for those who don't know how to piece together a URL:
http://tinyurl.com/259pnq

Be thankful that our cars aren't made of copper!!!