[Spridgets] what bolt is it?

Deikis, John G John.Deikis at va.gov
Mon Jul 9 10:38:59 MDT 2007

Red, white hardtop, "works" roundels on side, #49. Beating the Pinto and
a rat rod green Sprite and not much else. Rick Fisk and I went out
there. Nice facility but not really a small bore track. You should have
come by the paddock.  Come down to Mid Ohio again.  I hope to race the
VSCDA event in October.

John