[Spridgets] NO LBC...Looking for SeaDoo Info. FIXED!

Michael Conn mconn2 at bright.net
Sun Jul 8 18:38:09 MDT 2007

Derf,

I enjoyed reading your e-mail.   I got a real sense of the fun of these
craft.   Thank you for that.

I guess, my real point is that it's not much fun for those fishing and/or
living/staying nearby.

Yes, you're right, the idiots spoil it for the safe and courteous owners who
are not driving flat out.   The secret is to be on a large area of water far
away from folks just enjoying the peace and quiet of their surroundings.

Michael