[Spridgets] Laws for British Sports Cars

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Sat Jul 7 08:35:36 MDT 2007

>From the responses, my guess is that not many read all of my post.  If
you all had, you'd have noticed that I've not exempted myself from,
occasionally, fitting the idiot description.  None of us are immune.
Some are far more susceptible than others, however.
But, seriously, don't at least some of you get tired of hearing the
same, old, mindless Lucas jokes (and similar fare) over and over and
over and....?
No, I did not miss the humor in Mr. Krajewski's writings.  It's just
that I've heard the same type of stuff repeated for the past 45 years,
so, it doesn't really seem that clever to me, anymore.  Sorry if I peed
in someone's corn flakes.
I just think it would be so much more refreshing to hear someone touting
the beautiful simplicity and correctness of the design and execution of
so many of our Brit cars, and how that helps make them easy to maintain
in a reliable manner, for a change.  Too much to ask?  Probably.  But,
indulge me this little bit, OK guys?  Thanks.
Bud Osbourne