[Spridgets] Seat Covers to cool down hot seats? (Robert Weeks)

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Fri Jul 6 08:03:46 MDT 2007

> If it's for when parked, you can tip the back of the seat forward to get
> the sitting surface out of the sun, or, you can use a tonneau cover to
> keep it out of the sun while parked.

Or you can get one of the light grey cockpit covers that strap on and keep
the car nice and cool (relatively speaking). They are also good at shedding
rain, surprisingly enough. Much better than my tonneau ever was. I have had
the cockpit cover on in very heavy rain, gone out to move the car inside and
found the interior perfectly dry. Quite happy with mine.
David Lieb