[Spridgets] LBC Dizzy question...

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Mon Jul 2 08:02:27 MDT 2007

> Accel part #170047
> Autozone should be able to get it.

Friends do NOT send friends to Autozone. Chances
are they would cross-reference that number to a
Deutsch part and your car would never run right again!!!

I think I have finally been burned enough times to
learn my lesson, but I wound up with my refund going
onto a gift card... I don't want to go back, who wants
an autozone card with about $5 on it? I like the people,
I like the general store policies and prices, but any
part there that is not branded or not a brand you
have seen anywhere else should be avoided like the
plague! Just my humble opinion based on my
experiences, YMMV.
David Lieb