[Spridgets] LBC Dizzy question...

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 20:40:20 MDT 2007

Jegs has that part number for about $20, kinda pricey to me.
Just call Peter C. or Ed or Paul and tell them you want something that looks
like this:
http://www.jegs.com/images/photos/100/110/110-170047.jpg
I would think the boot should cost about $1.50 even with a stupendous
markup.
Back in the day you could get kits with a spool of plug wire and a bag full
of boots and terminals.  I guess you can't get that at Autozone anymore.
If I needed just one I'd just go to the nearby U-Pull-It and grab one.  They
usually give me nuts, bolts, and small parts like that for free.

Cheers,
Derf