[Spridgets] MORe: Front Caliper question.

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 20:02:31 MDT 2007

--- Frank Clarici <spritenut at comcast.net> wrote:

> Replace the hose, but do all 3 hoses.
> If one is bad, the rest are not far behind.
> This should be a manditory

While we're at it, my drum brake Bugeye is pulling
hard (HARD) to the right upon braking.
Shoes/drums/wheel cyl are all good, they're adjusted
properly. I'm certain it's  all in the front wheels. A
minor teardown and inspection of the front end
indicates some worn bushings which are on order. Could
the hose be causing this as well? I'll change them
anyway, but I wouldn't think it would be the cause
when brakes are applied. Thoughts?

Ron