[Spridgets] NO LBC...Looking for SeaDoo Info.

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 12:41:00 MDT 2007

Hell, this is EASY!!! Sign up on this board,
http://www.sbtontheweb.com/
They have different forums for the specific marques, much like here.
Also, when I was tuning out the 500cc Wave Jammer this spring, I
needed to adjust the high idle. Since it can't be done on the water, I
got the ski rope, and tied it to a tree. Tie it to the back of the
ski, out in waist deep water. Put your lanyard on correctly, just in
case the rope or tree decides to give, but with my little 500, things
were fine. Give it some accelerator, and start tuning. You will still
need to give some final tweaks, after a run around the lake, but it at
least will get you close.

HTH

Brad

btw, you NEVER want to wind it up while on the hose, it will damage the motor.