[Spridgets] Opinions wanted now OKRA

Charlie Shelden shelden3 at pldi.net
Mon Dec 31 14:50:33 MST 2007

While Okra is ok in gumbo especially that, that comes from the state of LA.,
in which case there needs to be some crawfish involved.

Around here you can't eat chicken fried steak unless you have mashed
potatoe, cream gravey (the kind with the grease and unknown fryings from the
pan), corn on cob and FRIED okra.

Okra boiled, pickled, canned steamed etc...well it isn't good In MY opinion
:)

Charlie
OKC,OK