[Spridgets] Opinions wanted

Bruce Lowry egnorant at dctexas.net
Mon Dec 31 14:12:53 MST 2007

Asked for a chicken fried with mashed taters and gravy with  a side of fried
okra with a Dr. Pepper once in Springfield Ill once. Best they could do was
a Veal cutlet, instant mashed potatoes with green things in it with some
thin dark brown piss on it...and no lumps!!! They did have fried squash
which was good, but ended up with an iced tea that I had to put sugar in.
I once worked in a restaraunt where we had the perfect ongoing Gumbo.
Nearly 2 years until some idiot put CORN in it.
Never the same after that.
Yes, Okra if food..Anchovies are not food!

Bruce