[Spridgets] EFI progress

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 22:54:23 MST 2007

Glen,

I sure am looking forward to seeing your handywork in Missouri!!  I'm about
as ignorant as they come with engine management so I hope to pick up a lot
of knowledge from you.

For those who didn't already know it, Glen has agreed to do a tech
presentation on his EFI project BE at the Golden Anniversary event. Between
seeing Glen's work and taking a gander at Larry Miller's BUGZUKI we should
all get a primer in what can be done to "soup-up" an LBC!
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City