[Spridgets] Miata Question with LBC Content

Flash. thefirebuilds at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 10:36:43 MST 2007

89-93 had a single airbag in the steering wheel, 94-04 added the passenger
side airbags, 05+ has a whole bunch of other crap.  My guess is the wiring
has to do with either the primary or SRS, or possibly is involved in wiring
for the headrest speakers.  I think despite not all seats having headrest
speakers, all were wired for it.

The headrest speakers, in addition to two small 3.5" speakers in the
headrest havea  6-7" subwoofer in the back of the seat that is bolted to a
metal tube to increase vibration.

Most leather seats have a zipper on them, but not all actually had the
speakers in them.