[Spridgets] Please define idiot...

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 30 08:56:16 MST 2007

Cars don't drive themselves.  I drive an older Subaru ( 2001 ) and with
snows on ... it's the greatest car I've ever driven.  I'm not in the
financial league to buy the latest and greatest, but to me it's great.
Brake wise, I learned this fall that performance summer tires on the
"slippery as" snow aren't a good thing.  My understanding is that ABS does
not stop you faster, but allows you to keep some directional control.