[Spridgets] Please define idiot...

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Sat Dec 29 22:53:46 MST 2007

ABS works on speed difference between the wheels.That's one reason why
it doesn't go off at a dead stop. Lock 'em up at 0mph, and then start to
slide, and it'll do you no good. But if you let go and start rolling,
and then apply the brakes, and the wheels slip, voila, ABS!

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/