[Spridgets] Please define idiot...

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sat Dec 29 00:08:50 MST 2007

Hello Bill,

       What a crack-up!  (pun INTENDED).. .

       i used to go out in my dads BUICK when it was slick out and
       throw it into slides, punch the gas to get it twisted up, and
       go driving over the hills ... its made my car control
       "instinctive".. i don't have to think about steering into the
       slide, adding power in a corner, .... all those things they try
       to tell you in driver's ed. but can't DEMONSTRATE, let alone
       let you practice... ... never put it in the ditch, OR hit
       anything that did any damage!!! .. ... .. ...

       I take it YOU ARE planning for MO.!  too cool.. i'm hoping for
       more than one from the Seattle Area, .. ? ... ?    Should be
       one, (or more) from BC?... ..
       SPIKE? from Marysville?

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias at pacifier.com
   "66 Sprite
     "I haven't developed my photographs yet," said Tom negatively.