[Spridgets] NW Caravan? to 50th in Mo?

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 19:08:52 MST 2007

Charlie's right about east OK and the Mother Road...   In fact, one of the
day trips we have planned out of Lake of the Ozarks is Southeast through
Rolla and St. James MO where you can drive along a stretch of Route 66 and
there are some neat old original dinners and mom&pop businesses as well as a
few caves and some of Missouri's best wineries!  We'll have some info
available for everyone when they sign in at the event headquarters hotel...
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City

For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>