[Spridgets] NW Caravan? to 50th in Mo?

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Thu Dec 27 12:51:31 MST 2007

Hello Jim,

       like most sprite owners, i've been travelling the US since
       before the Interstate System was finished.. (is it finished
       YET)... most of us REMEMBER --Burman Shave signs,.. the thrill
       of approaching "Little America", only to be disappointed when
       finally arriving, but stopping anyway.. We remember Sinclair
       Gasoline, Stinker Stations, Smuckers Stops, .. etc, etc...

       some of those things still exist, and some are only  memories
       and pictures, .. all worth having seen and done and "been
       there"... .. and there is always something yet to be seen
       all across the country.. . .. .. ..BUT

       I'm looking forward MOST of all to seeing the PEOPLE of the
       list! everything else on the trip is Secondary to THAT... it
       would do me no good to see the country, but break down and not
       make it to "the bash"... .. so ... maybe on the way home, ..
       side trips.... maybe i'll be to burned out by then for that,
       maybe not.. and most of us know that its not the destination,
       but the Journey that's important.. ... elsewise why even bother
       with these cars at all?... .. .. looking forward to SEEING one
       and all...

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias at pacifier.com
   "66 Sprite
     "It's hard work arresting that girl!" said Tom, laboring under a misapprehension.