[Spridgets] RC helicopter

Paul Herder p.herder at cox.net
Tue Dec 25 20:13:09 MST 2007

I got two of the Air Hogs Havoc Helis and have been entertaining the cats
with one of them.  I got them from Target via Amazon.com where they were
shipped for free and arrived 2 days after I ordered them!

I also got one of the knock-off ones from WOOT.  Never again will I buy from
WOOT.  They shipped it via DHL from Dallas to Kansas City where it was
mailed to me in Sedgwick, KS.  It took over a week to arrive!  If they had
mailed it from Dallas, it probably would have taken 2-3 days.  I haven't
tried to fly it yet but I do see that it is built different (different
flybar.)

BTW, the cats actually love it!  They watch it VERY carefully and try to
knock it out of the air if I fly it too close to any one of them.  Even the
21 year old cat came out to see what was happening.  One of the cats is the
stereotype scaredie cat and when I flew the heli down near him, he
immediately attacked and knocked it out of the air.  The heli does survive a
lot (running into things and having it knocked out of the air!) and I have
not damaged it beyond repair (yet!)

I have more flight time with this heli than I ever did with my gas powered
R/C helicopters!  ;^)

Paul