[Spridgets] Williams & Pritchard Sebring II

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Mon Dec 24 08:15:50 MST 2007

Yes, thatbs cool. Butb& another mystery looms.

Look at the adb&. Did W&P make that fastback hardtop? Ibd have to assume
so. It is nearly identical to the Ashley hardtop that I have (which has an
Ashley badge on it).

Also, I have a couple other bonnets and some Bugeye fastback hardtops we need
to definitively identify.