[Spridgets] Last few days to vote and support the cause!!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 00:06:27 MST 2007

All,

We have until the last day of the year to vote in the Practical Classics
reader-restored car contest.

For those who do not know, Practical Classics Magazine holds an annual
contest to select the best reader restored car from their 12 feature issues.
In this year's contest, Buster Evan's "BusterCluster" Sprite is in the
running (October article) and Buster has generously agreed to donate the
winings to help finance the "50 Years of Spridgets" event at Lake of the
Ozarks in 2008 *IF* the BusterCluster car wins!!

The voting is via email or via the Practical Classics web forum. Anyone can
vote...   The cut-off is December 31st.  To help out, please send an email

<pc.competitions at emap.com>

The email should be as follows:

Subject: Best Reader-Restored car

Text: 1960 Austin Healey Frogeye Sprite from the BusterCluster

Your name...

Vote early and often  ;-)

If you have any other online lists that might help out, please forward this
message to them. Several of my personal lists have helped by sending emails
even though they are not car related lists.

Many Thanks in advance!!
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City