[Spridgets] Use your cell phone driving...

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Fri Dec 21 15:19:53 MST 2007

Well, not in the last 40 years, or so.  But what there was an abundance
of, on the (approximately) 3 mile stretch of route 30 (which I routinely
travel over), was "beer joints", where 18 yr old PA residents could
drink (3.2%) beer legally.  And, at a lot of those places, you needed to
fight your way in and shoot your way out!  Same thing on route 40,
between Wheeling and the PA line.
And, yeah, back in the day I visited them all, on one evening or the
next.....we're only young, dumb and immortal, simultaneously, for a very
brief time.

Bud Osbourne