[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Calif. EPA bureaucrats jobless?

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at msn.com
Fri Dec 21 05:26:06 MST 2007

The air over the USA will never be as clean
as it was in the 40's in our lifetime anyway,
and with China and other countries going through THEIR industrial development cycles, I doubt it will be for some time.

But having flown the NYC Metro area since
the mid-60's, I can tell you truthfully that this particular airspace IS a helluvalot cleaner today than it was back in late 60's.

Of course, this area is hardly a "bowl "confined" by mountains.

CapBob