[Spridgets] Use your cell phone driving...

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Thu Dec 20 11:51:39 MST 2007

I had a guy that worked for me... and we pulled up to McCormick Place in
Chicago for a trade show. I watched as he smiled and pulled out a handicap
dealie for the mirror  as he swung into a handicapped parking spot. He was
quite proud of the fact that he did this all the time.

I suggested he move his car or he would need handicapped parking for real
when I was done with him.