[Spridgets] More LBC content

Paul Asgeirsson PAsgeirsson at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 14 14:09:30 MST 2007

Souinds like a possible bubble of air in the clutch system.  Many clutch
designs clamp tighter at high RPM's.  If that's your case, as more release
bearing pressure is needed, the bubble compresses more and inhibits the
travel of the release arm.  At lower rpm's, the air bubble might not
compress as much, allowing the release of the disc.

Pa