[Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 7, Issue 24

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 13 20:34:14 MST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut at comcast.net>
To: "Ron Soave" <soavero at yahoo.com>
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 8:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 7, Issue 24

17 of us in a Mustang, windows up, summer time, no air con and we all
lit up a smoke.
Let's see you opens the window first.
Drove over to the beach in that car, I don't remember who or how many
were driving but that was a cramped smoky ride.
I was in the back somewhere. Nobody in the trunk either.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

8 of us in a 65 V-dub Beetle.  Drunk as skunks.  Middle of a WI winter,
colder than a witch's t_t out.  Typical V-dub heater/defroster had no effect
on a bunch of drunks exhalation frosting up the windows.  Had to open the
windows and stick your head out to see where the hell you were going.
Freeze your face off and never care because you were too loaded to know how
much it hurt.  Ah, yes, the folly of youth.  Would probably do the same
thing all over again.

BTW, we (more or less, intentionally) hit a cat crossing the road and left
it's guts frozen on the RF fender as a trophy for the rest of the winter.
High school officials had a little bit of a problem with that being parked
in the lot every day.  Bright kids.

LAD