[Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 7, Issue 24

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Thu Dec 13 18:33:30 MST 2007

Wimp,

I had 9 in a 76 Midget, and picnic stuff. Drove across town to the
local picnic spot and had a picnic. With BBQ and beer. Then loaded all
up and drove home. On the other side of the coin, one was my ex at
4'10" 90 lbs and another my daughter at 5 yrs old. But there was some
confusion on who was supposed to shift. Top down.

I have a pic someplace. If I find it (I think it is in a box my ex
took, which is now in my daughters basement), I'll post it someplace.

Larry

On Dec 12, 2007, at 6:01 PM, Frank Clarici wrote:

> Paul Van Wig wrote:
>> Got 5 in my 65 Sprite with the top up
>
> I had 7 in my first 67 Sprite, top up and we went bowling.
> You should have seen the look on peoples faces as we piled out.
> It took 3 to drive, I worked the pedals, the girl on my lap steered,
> the
> guy on the tunnel shifted.
> 2 seats, 2 laps, 1 tunnel, and 2 in the back.
>

> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Declare your Independence, Bring your MG to MG 2008
Valley Forge, PA June 26-29, 2008
http://mg2008.com

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in
sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".