[Spridgets] [morris_motors] Morris/Datsun 310

Paul Asgeirsson PAsgeirsson at worldnet.att.net
Wed Dec 12 17:23:35 MST 2007

This car was built by Peter Portugal, an incredibly talented car builder.
When I get a chance later tonight or tomorrow, I'll give the history of these
2 cars as I know it.  I

If I'd known this front drive 6 passenger Morris Minor with rumble seat was
for sale, BOY!  Would I have snapped it up!  This is a treasure from a man who
can really do cars.  Alan, wanna sell it?

In the meantime, take a look at these sites, they'll blow you away!!

 www.wildhorses.com/car/

http://peterportugal.com/

http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/bodyDesigner.aspx?bdID=92&carID=9162

https://latc.com/2006/07/05/special_sect/special_sect2.html

He makes some of us mortals look pretty anemic as far as car design and
modifications go.

Paul A