[Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 7, Issue 24

RampantNM at aol.com RampantNM at aol.com
Wed Dec 12 12:54:34 MST 2007

In a message dated 12/11/2007 12:03:06 PM Mountain Standard Time,
spridgets-request at autox.team.net writes:

There  would be no
way to call it a back seat as it was very thin. I think it was  intended for
a very small person or amputee to sit sideways and  unrestrained as was the
norm in the day as there is no leg room even with  the seats in full forward
position.

Ahhh...even a decent sized college student could fit back there in  1968, and
three of us drove down from Denton, TX to Ft. Worth to watch my old  high
school play football, in my 65 Midget.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston

74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

As he stared at her ample bosom, he daydreamed of the dual  Skinners Union
carburetors in his vintage MG, highly functional yet  pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of the intake manifold, aching for  experienced hands,
the small knurled caps of the oil dampeners begging to be  inspected and
adjusted as
described in chapter seven of the Haynes shop  manual.