[Spridgets] Driving Schools

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Wed Dec 12 07:00:47 MST 2007

My trial by fire double clutching was about 30 years ago. I was a musician,
worked about 8 hours a week. My landlord had a bus company, and asked if
would drive a coach for him on occasion. There was a lot of rev-matching
going on. My first time in a bus, was a Scenicruiser, or an MC-7... I can't
remember.  I had to parallel park the behemoth on Michigan Ave. in Chicago
in front of the Raddison hotel.