[Spridgets] I'll stir the pot up (no LBC)

WFO Herb froggi60 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 19:06:14 MST 2007

WST,

That's one BIG lake house!

My house is 4500 square feet.  Heat, water are both natural gas.  Winter
runs about $150.00.  Home built in '92.

In our area in Southern Oregon, from time-to-time, the utility company
offers tax incentives for upgrading older homes.  Not always the full amount
if you hire it done, but should you elect to do it, it most likely will.

Windows help but the biggest savings is insulation.

I've had all electric, including heat-pump type and gas is my choice.

Herb