[Spridgets] I'll stir the pot up (no LBC)

Chris Manuel cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Tue Dec 11 17:59:21 MST 2007

Wish it were that easy-
I guy local here in MKE had a set up sort of like that split out for his
garage/inground pool, and they are nailing him.

<http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=601047>

Like a Green Lake plot won't rise to that value in 5 years anyway  :)

Chris

Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:
>  I'll have to drop about $30,000 in the house.

WST,

I'll do the job for 29,500.00
Gas? Stealth? Yeah, we did that already.
Grab a meter from the guy up the street if you don't know anybody at the
gas company, open the street at night (you will have to know a paving
contractor) a roll of polly gas pipe and a case or 2 of brew.
What's the problem?