[Spridgets] I'll stir the pot up (no LBC)

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 15:03:19 MST 2007

I thing the Jersey OHIT team can handle a stealth install.  While
they're at it, get them to wire everything to the top side of the
electric meter instead of the bottom.

Side note.  A friend of mine lives in an area where they charge a flat
fee for water every month.  He is seriously considering building some
sort of water powered generator.
He also has a small working Solar powered air conditioning unit.  The
only drawback is the unit uses Anhydrous Ammonia instead of Freon and
AA is not easy to get because of the other uses for it (Chrystal
Meth).  It works like the old Propane powered RV fridges.