[Spridgets] Driving Schools

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Tue Dec 11 10:41:27 MST 2007

>  I am concerned that the open wheel experience isn't
> that helpful for someone going in to say an MG or
> similiar vehicle.  What is your opinion??

I got to "audit" the class when Willy Thompson (Not WST) took the 3-day Skip
Barber Open Wheel course. No driving for me, but I got to watch and to sit
through all of the classroom time. The only downside that I saw for those
NOT intending to compete at or above this level was that they spent half a
day on double-clutch down-shifts which is of little value to those not
running dog boxes. If you are planning to do this, by all means keep your
eyes out for the $500-off coupons!
David Lieb