[Spridgets] Midget Back Seat

Bob Spruck mgmaven at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 11 08:06:58 MST 2007

The cushion  on e-bay is definitely not Midget. I saw one "in the flesh" on
one of my six parts cars and I gave it to a Lister many years ago but I
cannot remember who it was.

It was a rectangular shape that fit the rear parcel shelf and snapped to
the tonneau studs on the lower panel behind the seats. There would be no
way to call it a back seat as it was very thin. I think it was intended for
a very small person or amputee to sit sideways and unrestrained as was the
norm in the day as there is no leg room even with the seats in full forward
position.

Bob Spruck
MGMaven
Sharpsburg, GA