[Spridgets] Team.Net Archives

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 22:56:55 MST 2007

Paul,

  As you know that was never the intention of the Morris Motors group. With all groups for Morris vehicles being dead. I found the opportunity to do some thing about it when the Morris Motors group was passed on to me. Being a member of a lot of groups i figured out what i liked and did not in the groups. When people asked about other Morris groups i always pass them on. The more information on our vehicles the better for all of us. I could not have made the group what it is today with out people like you helping with information. So i guess i was just the promoter. The group functions because of its members and there collaboration. With out people participating in a group they stale and die. The other important factor is to draw new owners. with out them asking questions the group is less interesting. And it also makes the not so new owners feel like they are part of the group because they can answer some of the questions. This keeps the group active.

  By the way - Larry put a bug in my ear today and i started a new group for Austin.

  Vigil

Paul Asgeirsson <PAsgeirsson at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
  That Morris group was in serious need of resuscitation. Your Yahoo one may
well have pounded the last nail in the coffin lid!!

Pa