[Spridgets] "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29, 2008

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 09:12:19 MST 2007

An update on the 50th celebration at Lake of the Ozarks...

First of all, some folks have been told by the hotel that the hotel is
booked up.  That's true... WE have the entire hotel booked!  Be sure to tell
them you are with the "Spridgets" group and they will get you in. There are
still rooms left as of today at our special rate.

Some have asked about tech sessions...   Here's what we know as of now...

Frank Clarici is heading up the tech sessions.  There will be a session on
shock rebuilds by Peter Caldwell. Kevin Valentine and Frank Clarici will
team up on a basic body work session. There will be a "Stump the Mechanic"
contest with appropriate award. Frank will do a session on how to fix your
brake light switch. We are working on getting Glen Byrns to give a talk on
his Electronic Fuel Injection system.

Registrations continue to roll in for the event.  Don't be left out!!  The
hotel is filling up...  Tell Santa you want a registration for Christmas!!

For info and to pre-register, go to:  <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City