[Spridgets] helo war

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 5 16:58:14 MST 2007

"Second" childhood?  Are you kidding me?  What in the world makes you think
we ever left our "first" childhood?

Look at the topics discussed on this list.  We are now a bunch of grown men
talking about radio-controlled helicopters (toys).  We want to know how to
soup them up (toys).  We want to buy pairs of them that shoot each other
down with laser beams (toys).  Look at the cars we drive (toys).  Look at
what we do to them to make them faster (toys).  We've got guys turbocharging
them, we've got guys supercharging them, we even have a guy turbocharging
his BE and adding FI to it (toys).  (Way to go, Glen.  Keep up the good
work.)

And you ask about "second childhoods"?  HAH!!

Keep playing or you die.

LAD