[Spridgets] I want this car...

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:07:23 MST 2007

The bonny Scott, his parents moved to Oz when he was a wee lad, and he took
his nickname on as his own. He drove truck for the struggling AC/DC when
they were first starting out, as they went gig to gig. One night, the singer
didn't show, so Bon hopped up on stage, and sang for them. The next gig, the
singer showed up, Bon told him "fuck off, I've got your job now"
The rest is history...
If you don't have the AC/DC box set Bonfire, it is a MUST OWN, for any 70's
rock fan

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad