[Spridgets] No LBC - Affordable Ferrari on CraigsList

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Sun Dec 2 13:18:41 MST 2007

That's rather like the situation I find myself in with the Cosworth
Vega. Even some simple things, sich as rear brake hardware, drums, or a
lower radiator hose, are hard to find or aren't made anymore. EFI
computers, injectors, sensors, fuel pumps, etc are available used, with
NOS stuff commanding good money on ebay.

Fortunately, there's the Cosworth Vega Owners Association, which has
spnsored some limited runs of essentials such as timing belts, engine
gaskets, and such wich are for sale through the club.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/