[Spridgets] Cool in CT

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 2 12:37:26 MST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans at earthlink.net>
To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson at thicko.com>; "David Lieb"
<dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com>; "Spridgets" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2007 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Cool in CT

Flounder wrote:  "...dashboard a little closer to the driver with all its
extra padding really make those car a lot less comfortable for my behemoth
body."

I dunno, but my big problem  is getting my Chippendale hardbody in and out
these days.  Something must have happened to the car over the years.  Or
did someone put a gotcha in it at the BusterCluster!

Buster

Buster, that "Chippendale hardbody" is not unlike the hard coating that a
really old bucket of paint gets on it when left out in the open too long.

Sorry, pal, you were wide open for that one.

LAD