[Spridgets] Cool in CT

The Mayers gmeyer01 at snet.net
Sat Dec 1 16:48:13 MST 2007

The sun was out in CT today so I decided to take the Bugeye out for a spin.  I used a damp towel to wipe off the dust on the car and threw it on a bush to dry.  After about 40 minutes of fun I parked the car in the garage and went to get the towel.  It was frozen solid!  I knew it was cool outside but when I looked at the thermometer it read 26F.  I guess I will have to put the top back on and dig out the side curtains for my next spin.  Gary in CT  '61BE