[Spridgets] Tires

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Sat Dec 1 16:03:14 MST 2007

> So is this the same stuff they use to make the "rubber like" grommets
> and gaskets for out LBCs? If so, pollution eats it in a month.

Nope. I think that they are using natural rubber for those grommets.
If you were old enough to remember natural rubber, you would also
remember that there were lots of plantations of it planted in Malaysia
and other Eastern countries, as well as the fact that the stuff does not
tolerate petroleum products like oil very well.
David Lieb