[Spridgets] Frogeye/Bugeye values

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 08:33:52 MST 2007

A lot of people who don't consder alterations (particularly those that improve performance) a bad thing - include me in that crowd.  Many of our little cars started getting altered as soon as they found their first homes - why fight it?  Of course, I enjoy a nice fenderless flat-head Deuce more than a perfectly resored '32 Ford too.  I certainly appreciate them both, just one more than the other.
   - David

David Ramsey <dwramsey at att.net> wrote:
  I guess it was a couple of years ago that BJ sold a resale red 1275/5-speed
disc car for over 30k. In the same sale an Iris blue 948/snoothcase drum car
restored to the same level sold for less than 15k. During the same period I
couldn't get 6k for my all original 61 in its Iris blue factory paint.
Crash

<money.>>

Why, Buster?? CLONES of Muscle Cars go for UN-believable amounts!!
tncarnut1 at yahoo.com

Edit your replies

http://www.team.net/archive