[Spridgets] Locking tab Q

Herby herby at herbytoys.com
Fri Aug 31 19:39:34 MDT 2007

Thanks all. I got it squared away. I squirted some locktite on the bolts
(like Frank said), torqued 'em down (can't believe only 40 ft lbs!) then
used a slide hammer to pull the tabs up and hammered 'em home with a punch.

Pressure plate and disc are bolted up and ready for the trans then thrower'
in the Sprite tomorrow. After the week I've had I'm takin' a break tonight!

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby at herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com