[Spridgets] FW: Team Death Trap Lost reply 2

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Thu Aug 30 16:36:10 MDT 2007

OK, consider yourself defended.

WST

As if any of that was in question!?! I will defend to the death your right
make an ass of yourself and I expect you to do the same for me on a
rather more regular basis. Please note that I did not say that you have ever
made an ass of yourself, nor that there would be anything wrong with that
if you did ;-) Any time your passport expires and you need something from
this side of the Cheddar Curtain, just say so.

I do like the way you just slapped all of your supporters for not having the
guts to say anything on the List. Strangely enough, not all of them seem to
have agreed with you, however.

Isn't this fun? Any time you want to come down and autocross with the
Miata club, just let me know. I will cheerfully pay your entry fee. I do
expect
you to bring a Sprite or do I will to arrange for you to drive one of
those soul-less Miatae? I wouldn't dream of insulting you by making you
drive my Midget, since they are a shameless theft of the Healeys' ideas.
Or, more accurately, I have been embarrassed enough already by
having other drivers hop into my car and squash my best times.
David Lieb