[Spridgets] FW: Team Death Trap Lost reply 2

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Thu Aug 30 15:43:37 MDT 2007

Dave,

Neither did I say you're superior, or that I in any way feel inferior. But
you do take a superior tone with your remarks, and, opinions, being what
they're worth, are likely to side with me on that (based on the 10 or so
private mails I've got in response).

Having said that, you're still my friend, and welcome here any time.

WST
(and all my gay friends... both real, and pretending... on the gay part,
that is)