[Spridgets] [9issa] Collective Wisdom....

MGraziano mgraziano at austin.rr.com
Thu Aug 30 07:21:30 MDT 2007

Cadillac is about the best of the bunch (GM), but it's still a GM.  The
Northstar is supposed to be one of the best V8s out there.  I would be more
worried about fit and finish.  I remember when the new Eldorados came out
with the Northstar.  Everyone oo'd and ah'd about the engine, and no-one
noticed how every Eldorado had water vapor in their tail lights after 2 or 3
months.

What I'm getting at is pay more attention to other issues with the car than
the engine/tranny.  It will give you the least trouble.

Mike

  _____