[Spridgets] The Gaydon Sprite ledger book

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 16:45:30 MDT 2007

63AHBJ7 wrote:  "Pray tell, WHY don't you have your BMIHT Cert.????"

You have not been  listening all these years!  Since this list was started, I have been saying that when Anders Ditlev Clausanger wrote to me on September 11, 1985, the BMIHT had not yet dreamed up the certificates.  Besides, I was only interested in the build dates, and since I bought the car new, I already *knew* what was original equipment!  Even then, his letter was wrong and listed only "Rev. Counter, Windscreen Washer, Heater, Front Bumper, Tonneau Cover".  So I knew his letter was in error about the whitewalls.

Besides that, I don't even *need* no stinkin' certificate!

Buster